Sweet Potato Noodles With Prawns
Sweet potato noodles are made from the starch of sweet potatoes. They are a good low carb substitute for wheat and rice flour noodles and can be used in stir fries and soup dishes.
Gluten free and paleo friendly, give this recipe a go!
Happy eating with STOMPAPPAREL ☺
1 clove of garlic
1 sliced onion
½ cup celery sliced
½ cup carrot sliced
½ cup beans
1 teaspoon of coconut oil
½ cup spring onions chopped into 5cm length
2 eggs whisked
Sweet potato noodle – cooked per packet directions
1 red chilli (for serving - optional)
Wedge of lemon/lime (for serving – optional)
1 teaspoon of fried shallots (for serving – optional)
1 tablespoon of oyster sauce & splash of soy sauce
Can substitute any protein or vegetables to this dish.
- Add egg to wok with a teaspoon of coconut oil and fry until soft. Put aside.
- Repeat above for prawns and put aside
- Add garlic and onion until brown
- Add celery, carrots and beans until just tender
- Add sweet potato noodle and mix with oyster and soy sauce